Thursday, July 21, 2011

3 Things Guaranteed to Warp Your Child: Makes 'em Tough

Since I posted about the monkey backpack leash, I have found myself obsessed with things that can cause children long-term psychological and/or emotional trauma. Instead of working, I have spent inordinate amounts of time thinking about things that scared me as a child. And I have been painstakingly searching the internet for things that creep me out or make me giggle uncontrollably (I'm told they actually have medicine for that), and I have compiled a list for your viewing pleasure.

  1.  Sing this as a lullaby (my mother actually did  sing this as a lullaby...and I usually requested it....hmm.....)



2. Fun for a little while...until they look back on their formative years...why was daddy wearing a saddle? And why did mommy like to ride too?




3.  Expecting a new brother or sister for your child? Trying to figure out how to explain where babies come from? Now you can use anatomically correct birthing dolls like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment